DATA SYSTEM SUPPORT
Remote | Full time
Bestarion has been providing innovative outsourcing services and business solutions to many successful clients in more than 15 countries for over 14 years now. Our wide range of services includes Big Data – Data Analytics, Securities Trading Solutions, Surround Core Banking Solutions, E-commerce/Social Network App Development, and Web App Development. We focus on today’s trends of Big Data, Cloud Computing, Social networks, Mobility, and the Internet of Things.
Data Analyst Support will provide support for complex data management initiatives. Monitor data systems and translate information requests to deliver reliable and accurate information to the business community based on defined specifications and organizational standards.
- Refining processes for managing data delivery at scale
- Diagnose connection and authorization issues when connecting to external
- Onboard new data sets to an existing data pipeline;
- Configure ingestion, validation, and monitoring parameters to ensure data
quality + timely delivery; and
- Communicate with third-party vendors and the Company’s clients directly
- DVM monitoring shall include, but is not limited to the following:
✓ Notifying the Company and the Company’s clients of dataset arrival anomalies and external file validation failures (such as arrival time, missing files, etc.)
✓ Use commercially reasonable efforts to reach a resolution with the data vendor to remedy such anomalies
✓ Providing an audit trail, communication history, and resolution path with data vendors on open items regarding datasets
✓ Communicate with internal stakeholders on any data discrepancy that the customer’s engine has detected
✓ Assist in the remediation of data issues that require data to be requested from the data vendor for reasons including but not limited to data restatement by the vendor, data corruption, and data quality issues
Skills & Requirements
- Working shifts: Monday to Sunday from 03:30 PM to 11:00 PM (Vietnam time zone)
- There’s an allowance (30%) for those working on night shift (11:00 PM – 7:30 AM)
- Able to logically and analytically troubleshoot issues of a semi-technical nature
- Able to document incidents in a coherent manner for consumption by customer management and technical staff
- Ability to follow a runbook diligently, working through all steps in a logical order
- Proficient English language verbal and written skills and ability to communicate with vendors and clients in a responsive and professional manner
- An understanding of such concepts as data transfers, system outages, and public cloud. (No ability to code or configure public cloud infrastructure required)
- Will collaborate with Project team members to maintain the seamless system and customer support whilst continually improving our internal processes.
- Can work remotely with light supervision.
Define yourself at Bestarion with attractive benefits
- Attractive salary and benefits (13th salary, a distinguished employee of the quarter and year, seniority award…)
- Performance appraisal once a year
- Healthcare and accident insurance
- Various training on best practices and soft skills
- Teambuilding activities in every summer, company trips, big annual year-end party every year, etc.
- Fitness & sports activities: football, tennis, table tennis, badminton…
- Commitment to community development: charity every quarter, blood donation, public seminars, career orientation talks…
- Support for personal loans such as home loans, vehicle loans, and tuition fees…
Reach us: : firstname.lastname@example.org / Phone: (+84.28) 37 154 153