This Lead Generation for Mortgage Providers is a web-based platform to provide easy-to-use, cost-effective mortgage websites to more than 1,100 mortgage providers in the US.
Customer L is a provider of mortgage websites and related services to loan officers, mortgage brokers and mortgage companies in the US. Bestarion has helped enhance its services through data management, content management system and supporting tools. These enhancements contribute to overall success of the company as one of the first choices of mortgage website services. Over 1,100 mortgage providers have become its partners.
ABOUT CUSTOMER L
Customer L specializes in mortgage website design and website templates. It is among the first choices in mortgage websites for loan officers, mortgage brokers and mortgage companies in the US. The company provides the most complete, easy-to-use and cost-effective mortgage website solution available on the market today. Its solid product line, superior mortgage marketing services and world class customer support are what set the company apart and makes it a smart choice for web development.
For mortgage providers, loan officers, mortgage brokers and mortgage companies, effective mortgage websites are their crucial tools for lead generation and conversion. The websites’ appearance must convey an impression of professionalism and trust. And more importantly, they need capabilities to manage prospects’ contacts, process their inquiries, calculate their projected mortgage based on such information as location, credit rating, occupation, price range, etc.
Such websites would also need to be compatible with popular LOS (Loan Originating Software) packages. LOS is a system that processes loan applications from borrowers. This process usually includes all steps from taking a loan application up to disbursal of funds or declining the application.
Preferably, websites for mortgage providers should be able to support marketing activities, especially digital and social media ones such as email marketing, SEO (Search Engine Optimization), social networks (YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, etc.) They are all indispensable channels to generating leads for mortgage providers.
Customer L aims to provide mortgage providers with mortgage websites that are capable of meeting all the above requirements but inexpensive and easy to use.
Bestarion developed a complete and intuitive back-end system for the owners of Customer L’s mortgage websites to help them effectively generate leads and convert leads into clients. Our system includes several major components such as “My Account,” “Settings,” “Leads,” “Notification,” and LOS integration.
“My Account” page allows website’s owner to change their username, password, NMLS (Nationwide Multistate Licensing System & Registry) number, contact details, as well as email address for notification. Information about NMLS and contact details would also be displayed in the website.
“Site Content” page is where the Site owners can create and edit the content of their websites, as well as customize the site navigation.
- Each website already comes with basic pages such as Home, About Us, Contact, Mortgage Calculators. Owners can edit the content of these pages, and create/remove new pages.
- They can also customize page’s URLs and SEO meta tags such as meta title, meta keywords, and meta description.
- Each website is provided with 17 different mortgage calculators, which could cover almost all types of information that customers may ask for, such as monthly payment, full amortization rate, rent vs. buy, etc.
- The Site Navigation function allows the Site owners to customize the site’s main menus. They can rearrange the order of the menu bar, as well as the sub-menus.
The main functions of “Settings” page are the site’s appearance editing, social media and lead posting, and analytics. The page allows site owners to perform a wide variety of tasks to make their websites more appealing and productive.
- They can change their sites’ design by choosing from various professional themes. They can also personalize their sites by uploading their own logos and favicons (tab icons).
- Site owners can add links to their social media pages (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.) which will appear on the website.
- To ensure the sites’ visitors become clients, our system comes with several customizable lead capture forms designed using the best conversion practices. Site owners can make choices.
- Our system also allows integration with other lead management and CRM (Customer Relationship Management) platforms such as Velocify or LeadMailBox. Site owners just need to provide a link to their accounts in those platforms, and all the captured leads will be forwarded to their preferred CRM system.
- Site owners can customize their Auto Responding messages sent to the new leads who have just contacted.
- “Settings” page is also where site’ owners paste their Google Analytics code for tracking their SEO and SEM efforts.
“Marketing” page consists of many powerful tools to help mortgage providers generate leads and increase conversion rate.
- Site owners can easily set up effective email campaigns by creating email templates, email lists, start and end dates. They can set automatic trigger for sending email by specifying the number of days after an email address is captured that they want an email is sent to that address.
- For maximizing effect of targeted campaigns, Site owners are provided with up to 3 conversion-optimized landing page templates, which could be automatically filled with content such as logos, introduction, and mortgage calculators.
To a mortgage provider, leads are their most valuable asset. The “Leads” page consolidates all leads’ information from multiple sources (forms, contact, landing pages, etc.). Site owners can export these data to other file formats.
Site owners will also be notified immediately, via email or alert when they log in the back-end system, when there are new leads.
Our system is specially designed to support integration with LOS (Loan Originating Software) vendors. Mortgage providers can put an online Form1003, the standard loan application form, on the websites. Once a visitor fills out the form, the data will be safely encrypted and imported to LOS. Our system can work with many popular LOS such as Calyx Point, Encompass, BtyePRO, Genesis and PCLender.
The back-end and data management system developed by Bestarion enables Customer L to provide its clients with a complete, easy-to-use end-to-end service. Any mortgage providers can set up and run a mortgage website with all the required functions and features at a low cost and with very little effort. As a result, over 1,100 mortgage providers all over the United States have used Customer L’s services.
“I am working with many vendors daily, and I have to applaud Bestarion for wonderful performance and quick response.”
Chief Executive Officer of Customer L
3 Thoughts on “Lead Generation for Mortgage Providers”
This is the right blog for anyone who wants to find out about this topic. You realize so much its almost hard to argue with you (not that I actually would want?HaHa). You definitely put a new spin on a topic thats been written about for years. Great stuff, just great!
Like!! Thank you for publishing this awesome article.
Lead management system is really helpful for generating new leads and customers and it can help to manage old customers easily. Lead management system can boost your business performance by 30%. Thanks to the author for sharing such a nice information here. Thanks for sharing…Keep posting !
Comments are closed.