SENIOR DEVOPS ENGINEER
Ho Chi Minh| Full Time
Bestarion has been providing innovative outsourcing services and business solutions to many successful clients in more than 15 countries for over 15 years now. Our wide range of services includes Big Data – Data Analytics, Securities Trading Solutions, Surround Core Banking Solutions, E-commerce/Social Network App Development, and Web App Development. We focus on today’s trends of Big Data, Cloud Computing, Social Network, Mobility, and Internet of Things.
- Develop, maintain and administer tools that will automate operational activities and
improve engineering productivity.
- Design and implement procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance, and
perform root cause analysis for production errors.
- (Re)design & improve infrastructure & application monitoring and alerting stack (e.g.
- Automate infrastructure management using configuration management and provisioning
tools (e.g. Ansible, Terraform).
- Design, implement, support and improve tools the team depends on (e.g. CI/CD,
monitoring, data processing, research cluster management).
- Provide continuity and stability to the production environment.
Provide quick responses to production issues to help eliminate downtime.
Skills & Requirements
- Cloud services: AWS, Alibaba Cloud, Azure, GCP, collocation knowledge
- IaC: Terraform, Ansible
- Monitoring: Prometheus, Grafana, ELK
- Alerting: OpsGenie
- Database: AWS AuroraDB (MySQL 5.6), general database administration, optimization a
- CI/CD: CircleCi
- Code version control and management: Github
- Prior exposure to large-scale systems design, troubleshooting distributed systems, cloud-native applications, or other relevant areas.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Science, Engineering, Computing or equivalent.
- Proficiency in programming languages such as C++, Java and/or Python.
- Experience with core AWS services, monitoring solutions and Linux administration.
- In-depth understanding of how OS, processes, threads, CPU, and memory work.
- Strong notions of security best practices.
- A technologist who is passionate about their field and able to show deep technical credibility to their team and the wider company.