Ho Chi Minh| Full Time
Bestarion has been providing innovative outsourcing services and business solutions to many successful clients in more than 15 countries for over 15 years now. Our wide range of services includes Big Data – Data Analytics, Securities Trading Solutions, Surround Core Banking Solutions, E-commerce/Social Network App Development, and Web App Development. We focus on today’s trends of Big Data, Cloud Computing, Social Network, Mobility, and Internet of Things.
- Work with product team to develop functional and technical software requirements
- Design, build, maintain efficient, reusable and reliable code
- Contribute in all phases of the development life-cycle
- Drive continuous adoption and integration of relevant new technologies into design
- Conduct code refactoring, optimization
- Maintain and operate live production system
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor Degree of Information Technology, Computer Scienceor related fields
- Familiar with Unix (Mac OSX, Solaris, or Linux command line)
- 2-3 years of experience in Ruby on Rails development
- Experience with file system, cloud storage, network resources
- Nice to have PostgreSQL DB, Amazon AWS infrastructure.
- Experience with code review and GIT workflows.
- Experience developing applications on the Cloud, such as EC2, using relevant tools.
- RSpec experience or other test tools.
- Be open to continuous learning & growth.
- Willingness to learn new programming languages and frameworks.
- Ability to self-learning and actively resolve issues
Define yourself at Bestarion with attractive benefits
- Attractive compensation & benefits;
- 13th month salary bonus and yearly performance bonus;
- 12 paid days off per year;
- Premium health care insurance;
- Great allowances (lunch, birthday, happy hours….);
- Salary review at least one time per year based on employee’s performance and contribution;
- Outing/team-building activities (company trip , soccer sport..);
- Other benefits as per stated in Vietnamese Labor Law;
- Work with experienced & strong team;
- Friendly, dynamic & flexible working environments.