Bestarion has been providing innovative outsourcing services and business solutions to many successful clients in more than 15 countries for over 15 years now. Our wide range of services includes Big Data – Data Analytics, Securities Trading Solutions, Surround Core Banking Solutions, E-commerce/Social Network App Development, and Web App Development. We focus on today’s trends of Big Data, Cloud Computing, Social Network, Mobility, and Internet of Things.
Effective planning and Arrangement of HR
- Planning the company’s human resources according to the orientation development and business plan of the company.
- Arrange personnel to be ready in time with the development plan company’s business.
- Timely arrangement and transfer of personnel in projects/departments/departments, ensuring cost optimization.
- Consulting, building and implementing strategies to keep people, create plan to keep people.
- Advice and implementation for employees to quit their jobs when starting required by law.
Development and planning of recruitment
- Identify recruitment needs by analyzing trends labor market trends, forecasting organizational needs, identifying Determine recruitment needs.
- Approve the recruitment plan before recruiting cost effective use.
- Build a relationship with the source of outsourcing partners.
- Plan to launch PR activities that are both popular and successful in order to raise awareness.
- Develop useful channels for the company.
Building, Evaluating Reward and Discipline
- Develop KPIs for employees, plan to execute and coordinate union of staff evaluation departments.
- Developing goals, reward policies and implementation reward activities in accordance with regulations.
- Develop discipline regulations and conduct disciplinary activities in accordance with the regulations.
Training and Development
- Identify training needs of employees, departments and Company development goals and strategies.
- Develop training plans and training methods.
- Evaluate the training process and apply it in the workplace job.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Responsible for checking and approving the calculation of monthly payroll, monthly mandatory social insurance reports and personnel related reports.
- Manage the compliance of Labour Department and frequently update changes in labour policies of the Government.
- Initiate and administer HR benefits programs as needed, such as annual health checks, health insurance schemes.
- Review, revise & develop HR policies and procedures to support the company’s operations & development, to help talent engagement & retention.
- Presiding over the design and organization of cohesive activities employees and work motivation.
- Acting as a bridge between employers and employees resolving issues related to labor relations, disputes labor dispute, labor discipline.
- Responsible for supervising the implementation of the regime for people labor is fast, timely.
- Advise the Board of Directors, leaders of departments to apply labor law into labor relations, labor discipline to create a work environment that treats you fairly and cohesively.
- Building a BoD-oriented company culture.
Employee Engagement, Branding, Internal Communication
- Develop and execute internal communication strategies that align with the company’s mission and values.
- Managing the company intranet, creating newsletters, and organizing internal events that build community and foster collaboration.
- Build an engaged internal community organizing events and activities that bring our employees together. This will include managing employee engagement surveys, developing employee recognition programs, and fostering a culture of inclusivity and diversity.
- Advise the BoD on building a suitable culture for the company.
- Responsible for communicating company culture to employees and overseeing its adoption and making suggestions for improvement (if any).
- Develop departmental procedures.
- Responsible for reviewing current processes and recommending improvements.
- Identify the needs of your department’s processes to develop, train, and monitor the implementation of the procedures.
- Some other tasks at the request of the Board of Directors, the Board of Directors of the company.
Skill and Requirement
- University degree or above in Human Resources Management / Business Administration / Law or related fields. (An MBA degree is an advantage).
- Mastering the knowledge of Labor Law.
- Experience in salary calculation, insurance, personal income tax.
- Experience in recruitment and training.
- Mastering knowledge of the labor market, especially the software outsourcing industry.
- Have at least 10 years of experience in the field of human resources or at least 5 years as a head of human resources department.
- Experience in managing a development team.
- Have coaching/training experience.
- Experienced in rewarding and handling labor discipline.
- Working experience in software companies is an advantage.
- Leadership, Motivation and Influencing Skills.
- Negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Critical thinking skills.
- Good analytical, predictive and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication skill.
- Interviewing and candidate assessment skills.
Define yourself at Bestarion with attractive benefits
- Attractive compensation & benefits;
- 13th month salary bonus and yearly performance bonus;
- 12 paid days off per year;
- Premium health care insurance;
- Great allowances (lunch, birthday, happy hours….);
- Salary review at least one time per year based on employee’s performance and contribution;
- Outing/team-building activities (company trip , soccer sport..);
- Other benefits as per stated in Vietnamese Labor Law;
- Work with experienced & strong team;
- Friendly, dynamic & flexible working environments.