JUNIOR / PRE-MIDDLE .NET DEVELOPER
Join our professional Team
Bestarion has been providing innovative outsourcing services and business solutions to many successful clients in more than 15 countries for over 15 years now. Our wide range of services includes Big Data – Data Analytics, Securities Trading Solutions, Surround Core Banking Solutions, E-commerce/Social Network App Development, and Web App Development. We focus on today’s trends of Big Data, Cloud Computing, Social Network, Mobility, and Internet of Things.
- We have multiple teams working for our international clients, handling projects based on Microsoft technologies, such as ASP.NET. As an ASP.NET Winform Developer, you will:
- Join a variety of projects for our international clients based on the Microsoft .NET platform
- Work as part of a team to meet demanding project requirements
- Follow best practices and coding standards to ensure the best system performance regardless of the browser or device
- Join all required software development phases from planning, estimation, designing, and developing the implementation
- Participate in Agile processes such as Scrum.
- Collaborate with a dynamic and creative team of developers at various stages of development, look to innovate and improve every aspect of each application.
- Develop and maintain application using .NET
- Review business requirements working with team members
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements with little or no supervision
- Work with the other partners to triage and fix bugs with rapid turnaround
- Contribute ideas for making the application better and easier to use
Skills & Requirements
- 1 - 2 years of experience in .NET projects: .NET, ASP.NET
- Good knowledge of C++, C#, OOP, HTML, ASP/ASP.NET MVC, WPF and Windows Form Application, database programming language.
- Good knowledge of Windows Services, WCF/Web Service/ASP.NET Web APIs
- Experience with ECommerce and/or ePiServer CMS is a plus
- Microsoft Data Technologies: ADO.NET, SQL Server, Entity Framework
- Good in implementing & optimizing .NET Server-side technologies
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrums Software Development environment is a plus
- Good attitude regarding self-testing and self-learning.
- Able to read & well understand English materials, transfer information from visual to text in English and handle normal English verbal conversation in both life and work related
Define yourself at Bestarion with attractive benefits
- Attractive salary and benefits (13th salary, distinguished employee of the quarter and year, seniority award…)
- Performance appraisal twice a year
- Healthcare and accident insurance
- Various training on best practices and soft skills
- Teambuilding activities in every summer, company trip, big annual year-end party every year, etc.
- Fitness & sports activities: football, tennis, table-tennis, badminton…
- Commitment to community development: charity every quarter, blood donation, public seminars,
career orientation talks…
- Support for personal loans such as: home loan, vehicle loan, tuition fee…