Bestarion has been providing innovative outsourcing services and business solutions to many successful clients in more than 15 countries for over 15 years now. Our wide range of services includes Big Data – Data Analytics, Securities Trading Solutions, Surround Core Banking Solutions, E-commerce/Social Network App Development, and Web App Development. We focus on today’s trends of Big Data, Cloud Computing, Social Network, Mobility, and Internet of Things.
We are looking for young professionals with high attention to detail and a passion for delivering
high-quality payroll work. In return we offer excellent remuneration and a long term career
- Entering data into payroll and administrative databases and software programs.
- Calculating wages, benefits, tax deductions, commissions, etc.
- Preparing and processing paychecks and cash deposits.
- Maintaining accurate records of payroll documentation and transactions.
- Preparing and distributing income statements.
- Responding to payroll-related inquiries and resolving concerns.
- Performing account balance and payroll reconciliations.
- Prepare payroll-related reports as client’s requests
- Preparing periodic payroll reports for review by management
Skills & Requirements
- At least 1 year experience in payroll or accounting.
- University graduate, majoring in Human Resource Management, Accounting, Economic or other related.
- Proficiency in English.
- Being flexible and able to work independently within a team structure.
- Having good interpersonal skills and high numerical aptitude.
- Being detail oriented and able to work under pressure.
Define yourself at Bestarion with attractive benefits
- Attractive compensation & benefits;
- 13th month salary bonus and yearly performance bonus;
- 12 paid days off per year;
- Premium health care insurance;
- Great allowances (lunch, birthday, happy hours….);
- Salary review at least one time per year based on employee’s performance and contribution;
- Outing/team-building activities (company trip , soccer sport..);
- Other benefits as per stated in Vietnamese Labor Law;
- Work with experienced & strong team;
- Friendly, dynamic & flexible working environments.
Reach us: : email@example.com / Phone: 028 37154152