MIDDLE RUBY DEVELOPER
Ho Chi Minh| Full Time
Bestarion has been providing innovative outsourcing services and business solutions to many successful clients in more than 15 countries for over 15 years now. Our wide range of services includes Big Data – Data Analytics, Securities Trading Solutions, Surround Core Banking Solutions, E-commerce/Social Network App Development, and Web App Development. We focus on today’s trends of Big Data, Cloud Computing, Social Network, Mobility, and Internet of Things.
- Work with product team to develop functional and technical software requirements
- Design, build, maintain efficient, reusable and reliable code
- Contribute in all phases of the development life-cycle
- Drive continuous adoption and integration of relevant new technologies into design
- Conduct code refactoring, optimization
- Maintain and operate live production system
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor Degree of Information Technology, Computer Scienceor related fields
- Familiar with Unix (Mac OSX, Solaris, or Linux command line)
- At least 2 years of experience in Ruby on Rails development
- Experience with file system, cloud storage, network resources
- Nice to have PostgreSQL DB, Amazon AWS infrastructure.
- Experience with code review and GIT workflows.
- Experience developing applications on the Cloud, such as EC2, using relevant tools.
- RSpec experience or other test tools.
- Be open to continuous learning & growth.
- Willingness to learn new programming languages and frameworks.
- Ability to self-learning and actively resolve issues
Define yourself at Bestarion with attractive benefits
- Attractive salary and benefits (13th salary, distinguished employee of the quarter and year, seniority award…)
- Performance appraisal once a year
- Healthcare and accident insurance
- Various training on best practices and soft skills
- Teambuilding activities in every summer, company trip, big annual year-end party every year, etc.
- Fitness & sports activities: football, tennis, table-tennis, badminton…
- Commitment to community development: charity every quarter, blood donation, public seminars, career orientation talks…
- Support for personal loans such as: home loan, vehicle loan, tuition fee…