Fresher / Internship Program
Join our professional Team
Bestarion has provided innovative outsourcing services and business solutions to many successful clients in more than 15 countries for over 12 years. Our wide range of services includes Big Data – Data Analytics, Securities Trading Solutions, Surround Core Banking Solutions, E-commerce/Social Network App Development, and Web App Development. We focus on today’s trends of Big Data, Cloud Computing, Social networks, Mobility, and the Internet of Things.
What types of jobs are available?
- Backend Developer (.NET)
- Quality Control
- Business Analyst
- Ruby Developer
- DevOps Developer
What are you good at?
1. Backend Developer Fresher (.NET)
- Fresh graduated or 4th-year students, minimum part-time/full-time 3-6 month internship commitment (can work at least 3 days per week)
- Good academic background (GPA >=6.5)
- Bold passion for IT software development or/and DevOps)
- Fast learning on new software technologies
- Good IT background, critical and logical thinking skills
- Experience in working with relational DB is a plus
- Good reading & writing skill is a plus
2. Quality Control Fresher
- Have an interest in developing a Testing career path
- Critical thinking and domain research & studying
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science/ Software Engineering/ Telecom & Networking preferred
3. Business Analyst Fresher
- Have an interest in developing a Business Analyst career path
- Excellent command of English skills
- Good at logical thinking, critical thinking, analytical skills
- Have a great sense of Ownership & Detail-oriented
4. Internship: Ruby & DevOps Developer
- Fresh graduated or 4th-year students, minimum part-time/full-time 3 months (can work at least 3 days per week)
- Have knowledge in the computer software industry
- Good at English skill is a plus
What can we offer?
- Have a competitive allowance
- Good career advancement opportunities
- Agile, dynamic, and friendly working environment
- Grow together with much various training, best practices, and soft skills
- Awesome clubs: music, yoga, badminton, football, English speaking, etc and lots of monthly internal activities
- Company trip, annual year-end party team building, etc.